The Europe human microbiome market is expected to reach US$ 346.67 Mn in 2025 from US$ 72.34 in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 22.2% from 2018-2025.
The growth of the market is driven by the factors such alarming rise in non-communicable diseases (NCDS), rising efforts in the development of human microbiome based therapies and developments in genomics and sequencing techniques. Whereas, rigorous government regulations for advanced therapies and limited understanding is likely to have a negative impact on the growth of the market in the coming years.
Fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT) has developed as an effective treatment for C. difficile infection (CDI) refractory towards antibiotic therapy. The microbiota have important roles in the function of gastrointestinal tract and other aspects of human physiology, there is also growing interest in studying FMT for other clinical indications. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has classified human stool as a biological agent and determined that its use in fecal microbiota transplantation (FMT) therapy and other research are regulated for the insurance of patient safety. With the use of FMT in the treatment of recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (RCDI), an investigational new drug (IND) permit is not required, but is strongly encouraged and may ultimately be required.
For More Information Ask For Sample Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003318/
- MicroBiome Therapeutics, LLC
- Rebiotix Inc.
- Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
- Osel Inc.
- Vedanta Biosciences, Inc.
- Metabiomics Corporate
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
- BiomX Ltd.
Germany is anticipated to lead the adoptions of Human microbiome across the Europe region through the forecast period. Human microbiome is an emerging field in the country and the developments are being conducted widely in the country. The genome-wide association analysis study carried out in Germany was published in 2016. The study identifies variation in vitamin D receptor and other host factors influence the gut microbiota.
In addition, Germany invests considerably for innovation and development of new technologies and procedures. For instance, in April 2017, the German Science Council, has approved 53 million euros in funding for an Institute of Microbiota and Cancer Research in Tübingen. Thus, considering and analyzing the above mentioned factors, the human microbiome market is likely to grow with a significant growth rate in the coming future.
Ask for Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003318/
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the human microbiome market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global human microbiome market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.