Latest market study on “HVAC Valves Market to 2027 by Product (Ball Valve, Globe Valve, Butterfly Valve, and Pressure Independent Valves); and Application (Residential, Industrial, and Commercial) – Global Analysis and Forecast”, the global HVAC valves market is accounted to US$ 4442.8 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 6992.5 Mn by 2027. The report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
Asia Pacific is the leading region in terms of sales of HVAC valves owing to the higher number of residential, commercial and industrial constructions taking place in this region. Highest population in the region, increasing constructions of high-rise buildings, a prospering manufacturing industry are some of the major factors driving the constructions of residential, commercial and industrial buildings in the APAC region.
For More Information Ask For Sample Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003266/
- AVK HOLDING A/S
- BELIMO HOLDING AG
- DANFOSS A/S
- FLOWSERVE CORPORATION
- MSP Secretaries
- JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL PLC
- MUELLER INDUSTRIES, INC.
- SAMSON CONTROLS INC.
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE
- SIEMENS AG
Furthermore, the measures taken by Governments in countries of Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Indian and China in order to attract private investments in the construction and infrastructure development is also helping the growth of this market. The market for HVAC valves is a highly fragmented market where there are numerous small and large players operating in the market.
As the constructions across the globe are increasing at a rapid pace, the pressures put on the energy resources is extremely high. HVAC valves that are critical components of any HVAC system paly their part in reducing the consumption of energy in the buildings. The market for HVAC valves consists of some well-established players across the globe, which invest huge amounts in order to deliver the most advanced service to the customers.
There has been constant development in HVAC Valves industry. AVK Introduced POM service connection valves with Pentomech™ couplings. The unique Pentomech™ coupling is designed with an external compression nut offering easy and secure connection. Also, Schneider launched a range of pressure independent balancing and control valves for providing improved valve temperature control and functionality in buildings of North America. These valves will stabilize the building environment by monitoring the flow and pressure of HVAC systems as per the seasonal weather and develops occupant comfort.
Ask for Discount @ http://theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00003266/
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global HVAC Valves market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the HVAC Valves market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.