“The number of mobile subscribers and people using internet on their mobile phones has surged from 7.80 billion subscribers in 2017 to 7.97 billion subscribers in 2018, with an addition of 170 million subscribers during the year.”
In 2018, the overall mobile subscriber base was 7.97 billion and out of this 3.58 billion were internet subscribers. Internet subscribers represented a noteworthy share of overall subscriber base. The adoption of 5G technology is expected to start from 2020 onwards.
Mobile Data Consumption Key Trends
The mobile data traffic every month and for each smartphone is projected to remain persistent across all the region despite of significant differences in the data consumption patterns. For instance, the North America charted for highest usage by accounting for nearly 5.1 GB each month per active smartphone user, whereas, the western Europe was estimated to approach 2.7 GB per month milestone by 2016 end. Furthermore, the growth in developed markets like US and Europe is slowing down as these regions are approaching saturation in terms of mobile subscribers. However, developing economies like India and China have significant potential to grow from 2019 to 2027.
For More Information Ask For Sample Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004297/
Global Mobile Data Consumption Market– Company Profiles
- AT&T, Inc.
- china mobile Limited
- China Telecom Corporation Limited
- China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation
- Orange S.A
- Telefónica S.A.
- Telecom Italia
- Vodafone group PLC
The demographic profile of internet users in terms of gender ratio, age group, education level and other parameters vary based on specific countries/regions. Language is one of the parameter based on which we can identify the demographics of internet users worldwide. In terms of website language, more than half of the websites are in in English language followed by Russian, German, Spanish and Chinese.
Data Usage Insights
In 2018, the amount of data consumed by mobile internets users worldwide reached a new level. In both developing and developed countries, unlimited plans have become a norm, and fierce completion among operators led to wide availability of affordable data plans all over the world. Low cost smartphones have further fueled this growth trend of mobile internet users.
Purchase this Premium Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004297/
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, and leading players in the global mobile data market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the mobile data consumption, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.